Friday, December 3, 2010

PopSugar AU interviews Bella's Blanket ;)


PopSugar AU interviewed Bella's blanket...yes the t-shirt blanket that Renee made her from Eclipse. Check it out! Really funny!

Sugar HQ had a little excitement this morning. We got to fondle the blanket that appears in Eclipse. Yes, THE exact quilt that Bella and Edward lie on and profess their undying love. In the film, the blanket is made by Bella’s mother and they take it on a roadtrip to Florida. It’s currently touring Australia and we were able to spend a few minutes with it this morning before it heads back to the set of Breaking Dawn.

Pop: What was it like working with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart?

Bella’s Blanket: It was great. They’re totally laid back and real and we had great fun shooting the movie. If you look closely I have some sparkle residue from Edward Cullen that rubbed off on me.

Pop: Have you ever been to Australia before?

BB: I’ve always wanted to come to Australia and it’s my first time here. I’m going to do the Bridge Climb later today then head to the Bondi Icebergs for dinner.
Pop: Are there any other props from the film on tour?

BB: No, just me as far as I know.

Pop: Are you anything like your character?

BB: Yes, but I don’t want to be pigeon-holed into just romantic roles. I’d really like to do action — I can also put out fires or be used in a horror movie to smother someone. But what I really want to do is direct.

Pop: So you’re heading back to the set of Breaking Dawn?

BB: Yes, I’m really looking forward to catching up with the cast. It will be nice to share a cuddle with Rob and Kristen.
SOURCE



BinaMtz

No comments:

Post a Comment